Monday 22 February 2016

Introducing...

Ah, hello! Yes, you there...

Welcome to the small corner of the internet I have attempted to take as my own. I'm Rosie, otherwise referred to as Rose, Roses, Rosalina or other similar names. I live in Essex (on the commuter belt). I'm a recent graduate attempting to find my feet outside of education. Outside of that, I generally indulge my passions for writing, reading as many books as my Kindle can handle and debating the hell out of anything and possibly everything. I also have a considerable love for fashion, film, theatre and good bars. I also like pub gardens, canines, felines, Yorkshire, the Norfolk countryside, concerts, photography, museums and collecting decor items for my flat (much to the chagrin of my partner). 

I'm generally found scrawling illegibly in one of many notebooks I own, downing cappuccinos too fast, stopping to snap everything I find interesting on my camera (Lumix GM1) or my smartphone, sitting on steps sketching not too well and indulging creative flair wherever I can. I also blog about fashion, beauty and other lifestyle things over on British Bohemia. This blog is more for personal musings and occasional writings that have made it out of my 'in progress' notebook. 

In the meantime, I also blather about on Twitter and Tumblr, and take pictures on Instagram and VSCOCam. For more writer-y political stuff and amateur photography, follow me there!

Until next time,

Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment